Step by step guide to setting up Digital BankingApply now for Digital Banking
Digital Banking available to aged 11+ with an Royal Financial of Scotland account.
When you click on 'Get started' at the top of this page, you'll be taken to this first page where you'll need to select what type of customer you are.
- A personal customer
- A business customer
- A credit card only customer
On this page you need to enter:
- Your personal details including name and date of birth
- Your sort code and account number
- Check the box to say you accept the terms and conditions, and click on 'Next'
The next screen gives you your customer number (date of birth followed by up to four digits). Make a note of this as you'll need it when you login in future, and if you download our Mobile Banking app.
Then click on 'Next'
The next screen tells you that we've sent an activation code to you. This will have been sent by text message (if we have your mobile number) or by letter.
When you receive your activation code, go to the website and click on 'Login' in the top right hand corner of the web page.
On the login page:
- Enter your customer number (your date of birth followed by up to four digits)
- You then need to enter your activation code and click on 'Next'
On this page you need to:
- Choose your PIN (four digits not in sequential order)
- Choose your password (between 6 and 20 characters including letters and numbers)
- Click on 'Next' and you're up and running!